Well I would say I'm back from an extremely long hiatus but that would imply that I'm back...
It's more like, it's 43 degrees, I'm too cold to sleep and I decided to write.
That said, things have happened while I've been gone, many of which have kept me very busy. What have I been doing?
1) I've been taking GRE's and applying to grad schools. Almost done!
2) I've been enjoying living out of my parents house, and it does have to end and I have to move back :( I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say I can't afford to live on my own anymore
3) I've been mourning the loss of my cat :(
4) I've been dealing with hells of dental surgery, which contribute to number two
It's been a tough couple of months. The old me would hide under my covers and cry, hoping it would just end on its own. The new me did that, but only for a couple of days. And the new me has some things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
1) for my friends- through my tough time they've all really come through. Also, for making new friends!
2) for this awesome new E! show called "What's Eating You?" (seriously, it's good!)
3) For learning again how strong I am
4) for my mom
5) for (almost) being done with this grad school app stuff
6) for having medical insurance (oh boy, I really am a boring adult now)
That's all I've got for now.
oh yeah, for Turkey! and Pie :)